Contract Management

Direct Contracting & GPOs Offer the Best Results

These two areas offer great opportunities for emerging and established chains. CRM can help you ensure contracts are written properly and renewed before they expire, which helps protect against unexpected price increases. CRM maintains professional relationships with more than 100 suppliers. In addition, our clients have access to the Chain Links Buying Group which offers discounted pricing on generic paper and packaging goods and a wide variety of generic food products through other GPOs.

Many operators focus on contracting high-volume items that impact up to 75% of total spending. However, this still leaves up to 25% of purchases unprotected. DCs usually require a minimum movement of at least 25 cases per month to stock a contracted item.  A GPO can provide protection for pricing on products that don’t meet that requirement.

Become one of our
trusted partners &

start saving money

Are your restaurants ready to save money?